10 steps we take to ensure you are kept happy:
With online credit card frauds, phishing scams, identity thefts and spam on the rise, not to mention the pros (and cons) of the internet, you have every reason to be concerned about who you are dealing with on the internet.
At Content Syndicate we take your data security, privacy and customer experience seriously.
Here’s a 10-step overview on measures we take to ensure that your data, transactions and content are secure and most importantly that you are satisfied with our service.
1) SSL certificates provided by Go Daddy® – the world’s largest and most trusted domain registrar. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Even with a brute-force attack (the process of systematically trying all possible combinations until the right one is found) cracking a 128- or 256-bit encrypted website is computationally unfeasible and could take years or even a lifetime.
2) A physically secure data center monitored 24/7 and mirrored at multiple locations all over the world that’s tied-in to our comprehensive disaster recovery solution. Yes, we are paranoid when it comes to security and data. With daily and weekly backups of all sites and databases, our backup tapes are stored onsite and offsite in a remote secure repository that is highly resistant to all types of natural or man-made disasters.
3) Regular updating and patching of system software and antivirus utilities. Redundancy built throughout the entire hosting infrastructure, including a clustered storage environment helping to ensure zero downtime in the event of a server or database failure. In other words our uptime is 99.99%. Our technical team works proactively to identify issues, vulnerabilities and on customer feedback so your experience with Content Syndicate is rewarding.
4) Round the clock monitoring through AlertSite®, the leading independent provider in website security scanning and performance monitoring. AlertSite certifies that Contentsyndicate.com has passed all independent remote audits for security vulnerabilities known to exist. The AlertSite Security Vulnerability Scan identifies vulnerabilities in real-time, categorizes the detected risks, and then provides recommendations and solutions for improvement.
5) Our powerful, up-to-date and easy-to-use remote security scan ensures our web sites, servers, routers, firewalls and Internet-connected devices are free of known vulnerabilities and pass the SANS Top 20 Internet Security Vulnerabilities as defined by SANS, the FBI and FedCIRC.
6) A site that has passed the AlertSite Security Vulnerability Scan has also met the security scanning standards of Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®. Through our hosting partner, we have also deployed TippingPoint®intrusion prevention systems to block attacks and protect all servers through an in-line device that scans traffic and, based on rules and determines whether data packets are legitimate or malicious.
7) Our proprietary Word-Wise™ (patent pending) technology that tracks, monitors, measures, alerts, monetises all transactions, filters content, traffic through the Content Syndicate platform. No complex licensing, scripts, plug-ins, software to install, keys or hardware to purchase or a PhD in computer science required. Our state-of-the-art digital rights management (DRM) system handles and secures content for both buyers and providers seamlessly in the background.
8 ) Verified by Visa – Visa and MasterCard have aligned Visa’s AIS and MasterCard’s Site Data Protection (SDP) programmes to create a worldwide standard to protect consumer data across the payment industry. This is known as the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard. The PCI Data Security Standard consists of 12 key requirements for protecting Visa cardholder account and transaction information. Content Syndicate through its accredited payment gateway partner also relies on Base 24 which is acknowledged as being one of the best payment systems in the world today. In plain English, it’s as good as it gets.
9) Our cutting-edge, yet simple to use extranet helps us manage and collaborate on all projects with clients efficiently while ensuring transparency and accountability. With make to-do lists; time management; version controls; scheduling; automated work-flow; permissions, chat-room, wiki, online file storage message boards and support.
Too much jargon? In other words, it’s a neat web-based project management tool that makes life easy for all of us. Simple or a complex projects; small business or a multi-national, Content Syndicate will ensure that no matter who you are, where you are located, your interaction with us is profitable.
10) Satisfaction Guarantee: We want your interaction and business with Content Syndicate to be a rewarding experience. We want you to come back and tell your friends and colleagues about us.
If for whatever reason, we’ve not met your requirements please contact us. It’ll help us improve our service and we can learn from our mistakes.
To receive a refund, simply leave us detailed, written feedback within 7 days of transacting with us.
We will review your claim and reserve the right to credit your account, either partially or in full, for the transaction. Please note for us to credit your Member account, you must be a registered member with prior purchase history with Content Syndicate.
We also recommend reading through our privacy, security policy and anti-spam pages. Still not convinced? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to address your concerns.
All trademarks appearing on Content Syndicate are the property of their respective owners, including, without limitation, Content Syndicate.